Monday, June 6, 2016

Guidance from a 5'1 mini-human with a Peter Griffin appetite for life (and pizza)


Let me say first and foremost this blog will not be a fast-track plan on how to look like a Hadid sister (or even a distant cousin for that matter) with minimal effort and maximum sugar intake. There are two reasons for this: For one, it is a ridiculous understatement to say that I am deeply devoted to bettering myself physically, mentally, and emotionally every single day so that I can be the best version of myself. I am a fitness junkie whose arguably gone through every fitness fad there ever was (runner, yogi, boxer, cycler, kettleball-er?) and an aspiring vegan (however cheese seems to keep getting in the way of that pursuit). Two, that is physically impossible unless you are the unprecedented species that is Kendall Jenner. Since I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you (my benevolent readers) are NOT of the KJ species, I am also going to assume you are a twenty-something female who struggles between wanting to make 6 A.M. soul cycle classes with never wanting to miss out on Taco Tuesday Margaritas with your best friends. With this blog, I want to show you how it is possible to happily and healthfully navigate through this arduous and tantalizing life-filled with two dollar pizzas and fifteen dollar Kale salads-without going completely insane and shaving your head B-Spears style. With posts ranging from fun fitness classes to help you end your tumultuous relationship with the torture device that is the treadmill to delicious and nutritious renditions of your favorite "unhealthy" foods, I hope this blog proves that you can in fact have your vegan, double stuffed, peanut butter brownies and eat them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment